Herbalifeline is the blend of refined marine lipids contains Omega-3 fatty acids, especially Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 Fatty Acids help to maintain cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and fish oils.
What is Fat?
- Fats from the foods we eat act like our internal batteries – which help store our energy. they are necessary to the body, but be careful! Some fats are needed – but too much Fat in our diets is not good. Excess calories, which can lead to weight gain.
There are different types of fat.
- Saturated found in animal fats.
- Polyunsaturated including Omega-3 and Omega-6, which can be found in fish, fish oil supplements and vegetable oils.
When it comes to Polyunsaturated fat – It’s important to get the right balance.
- Increase Omega-3’s, Decrease Omega-6’s.
- Reduce saturated fats and vegetable oils.
While we don’t want to consume bad fats, healthy fats are important as
- Healthy fats (or Omega-3’s) are important for your heart, brain and joint functions.
- Supports immune function.
Take one soft-gel, two or three times per day, preferably with a meal